Crypto trader, analyst and operator Qiao Wang looks at bitcoin’s macro resilience and why DeFi is here to stay.
Today on the Brief:
- Stimulus talk shutdown spooks markets
- House recommends antitrust actions but likely to get nowhere
- CBDC trial results from China
Our main discussion is with trader and entrepreneur Qiao Wang.
In this conversation, NLW and Qiao discuss:
- Bitcoin’s resilience in the face of a barrage of bad news
- Why DeFi is a natural next step from the foundation bitcoin has built
- How bitcoin could end up the reserve asset for DeFi
- Why regulation is the greatest threat to the spac